- Audio Test isn't correct when a sound is tested, instead musics are right. Source (ID 02311)
- 0.146u2: Fix for Cross Pang 'Bonus Power' DIP location [Tafoid].
- 0.139u2: Stephane Humbert improved dipswitches in Cross Pang (after verification of the M68000 code). Added dipswitches 'Difficulty', 'Bonus Power (Bomb)', 'Bonus Power (Points)' and 2x 'Unused'.
- 0.113u3: Fixed gfx1/2 rom loading.
- 0.100: Cross Pang is now using the sprite draw copied from tumbleb.c instead as the game also seems to be based around Tumble Pop designs, as a result the 'Alpha Blend' bit has been removed and replaced with a flicker sprite bit like Tumble Pop which looks more correct to me. Also changed some default settings [David Haywood].
- 0.86u5: Pierpaolo Prazzoli adjusted sound frequency in Cross Pang. Changed MSM6295 clock speed to 8000 Hz.
- 0.78u4: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added 'Number of Powers' dipswitch.
- 0.78u3: Pierpaolo Prazzoli fixed the sound handler in Cross Pang.
- 0.78u1: Pierpaolo Prazzoli fixed graphics and added sound to Cross Pang. Added YM3812 (3579545 Hz) sound. Changed palettesize to 768 colors. Added dipswitches 'Extra Balls', 'Balls per row' and 'Coinage'.
- 26th December 2003: Pierpaolo Prazzoli fixed dipswitch settings in Cross Pang.
- 25th December 2003: Pierpaolo Prazzoli fixed a lot of the graphics glitches in Cross Pang (sprites, added alpha transparency).
- 0.78: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added Cross Pang (F2 System 1998). Sound not hooked up and some sprite glitches.
- 24th December 2003: Pierpaolo Prazzoli and David Haywood sent in a driver for Cross Pang, it mostly works but sound is not emulated and it has a few graphics glitches.