- [possible] Sound issue. Jonemaan (ID 01107)
- 0.125u1: Roberto Fresca added 'Background Music' dipswitch to clone Columns (US, cocktail).
- 0.102u4: Arzeno Fabrice added clone Columns (US, cocktail). Changed parent description to 'Columns (World)'.
- 14th December 2005: David Haywood - Thanks to Arzeno Fabrice the US version of Columns is now supported (the old 'US' set is actually a World set). The US set is slightly different to the other sets, it has the WDUD logo, then an additional Sega logo previously only found in Columns 2, a dipswitch to enable cocktail mode and different music (although I have no idea WHY they changed the music, the new music doesn't fit with the game at all, it's the music from Columns 2 when it uses the standard graphic pieces).
- 0.57: Fixed rom names.
- 0.37b10: Changed 68000 CPU1 clock speed to 7670442 Hz and SN76496 to 3579540 Hz.
- 0.37b9: David Haywood and Aaron Giles added Columns (US) (Sega 1990) and clone (Japan).
- 15th September 2000: David Haywood submitted a very preliminary Sega C2 driver, currently supporting only Puyo Puyo, Columns and Columns II.