Successful jump : 10 points
Popping Balloon in bottom row: 20 points
Popping Balloon in middle row : 50 points
Popping Balloon in top row : 100 points
Bonus for Clearing Bottom Balloon Row : 200 points
Bonus for Clearing Middle Balloon Row : 500 points
Bonus for Clearing Top Balloon Row : 1,000 points
Clowns (rev. 2) et M.A.M.E.
0.33b3 [Al Kossow, Brad Oliver]
- Open Coin SW for RAM-ROM Test and close Coin SW for Springboard Alignment.
- 0.111u4: Zsolt Vasvari and Derrick Renaud added second set of analog controls to Clowns. Changed 8080 CPU1 clock speed to 1996800 Hz. Added 2nd Player. Removed pop and bounce samples.
- 0.107u4: Mr. Do added built-in overlays for Clowns.
- 0.103u3: Bob Seidel improved dipswitches for Clowns (rev. 1 + 2). Added 'Bonus Game' dipswitch.
- 0.94u5: Derrick Renaud added discrete emulation for music, balloon popping and springboard hit and coin counter and proper watchdog. Fixed dipswitches.
- 0.66: Added Samples sound (pop, miss and bounce.wav).
- 1st March 2003: Keith Wilkins and Derrick Renaud submitted a large update to the discrete sound system, adding discrete sound to Canyon Bomber, Polaris, Sprint, Sprint 2, Ultra Tank and samples to Circus, Clowns and Sea Wolf.
- 21st January 2003: Derrick Renaud adding sample sounds (that are not yet recorded) to the Circus, Clowns and Seawolf.
- 0.60: Added clone Clowns (rev. 1). Changed parent description to 'Clowns (rev. 2)'.
- 0.33b3: Al Kossow and Brad Oliver added Clowns (Midway 1978).
- 24th August 1997: Kevin Klopp dumped Clowns (rev. 2).