Yet another clone of Buster Brothers / Pang! / Pomping World - this one featuring low-budget music and sound effects, and split-screen competitive two-player action, somewhat reminiscent of Twinkle Star Sprites.
- 0.142: Brian Troha corrected dipswitch names and DIP locations for Choky! Choky!. Added dipswitches 'Ball Speed', 'Energy Decrease' and 'Language'.
- 0.111u4: Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 3750000 Hz. Added 2nd button.
- 0.105u4: Twisty added dipswitches 'Increased Energy Depletion', 'Enemies Start from Opposite Side' and 'Change Order of Enemies'.
- 0.95u6: Changed description to 'Choky! Choky!'. Added protdata.bin rom - Game now playable. Added 4rd button. Added 'Time', 'Starting Balls' and 5x 'Unknown' dipswitches.
- 0.95u4: David Haywood added Choky Choky (SemiCom 1995).
- 17th April 2005: David Haywood - Another SemiCom game... the bad colours are due to the protection and will hopefully be fixed shortly. The game can't be started at the moment.
- 16th April 2005: Guru - Choky Choky (Semicom) arrived, purchased by Randy on eBay several months ago.
- 30th January 2005: Dumping Project - Randy have won a PCBs for 'Choky Choky' by Semicom on eBay.