0.37b3 [Aaron Giles, Paul Leaman]
0.36b3 [Paul Leaman]
- 0.136: Added eeprom-cerberus.bin EEPROM.
- 0.104u9: Aaron Giles fixed CPU2 bankswitching, which shows several problems that make it unplayable.
- 0.37b3: Aaron Giles and Paul Leaman added Cerberus (Cinematronics 1985).
- 15th May 2000: Aaron Giles finally submitted the Leland driver first started by Paul Leaman, adding the following games: Cerberus, Mayhem 2002, World Series, Alley Master, Danger Zone, Baseball The Season II, Super Baseball Double Play Home Run Derby, Redline Racer, Quarterback, Strike Zone Baseball, Viper, John Elway's Team Quarterback, All American Football, Ironman Stewart's Super Off-Road, Ataxx, World Soccer Finals, Pigout and Danny Sullivan's Indy Heat.
- 0.36b3: Paul Leaman added Cerberus (Testdriver).
LEVELS: 256 (endless)
- Pick up pods by flying over them with your ship.
- Place pod on empty space station arm.
- Stop enemy tugs from stealing pods.
- Shoot enemy escorts, tugs and destroyer.
- You have unlimited lives.
- Battle ends when all pods are stolen.
- Turn knob to turn ship. Press thrust to move ship forward. Press fire to blast enemy.
- Fly solo or plan your strategy with a friend!