Using 2 joysticks, the player climbs up the face of high-rise buildings, avoiding closing windows, falling objects, cranes, birds, laundry, gorillas, etc. Reach the top of the building and catch a ride on a helicopter over to next building.
- 0.142u2: Angelo Salese hooked up the 1414M4 chip emulation for Crazy Climber 2. Changed region gfx5 to blit_data.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (cclmbr2a) to (cclimbr2a).
- 0.123u2: RansAckeR added DIP locations to Crazy Climber 2.
- 0.1228u8: Changed description of clone '(Japan Harder)' to 'Crazy Climber 2 (Japan, Harder)'.
- 9th September 2007: Mr. Do - Some more instruction cards for more games courtesty of Tormod: Crazy Climber 2.
- 0.87u2: Chaneman added clone Crazy Climber 2 (Japan Harder).
- 0.62: Added 'Partial Invulnerability' dipswitch and changed 'Unknown' to 'Unused' dipswitches.
- 0.37b8: Added 'Flip Screen' and 2x 'Unknown' dipswitch.
- 0.36b7: Takahiro Nogi added Crazy Climber 2 (Japan) (Nichibutsu 1988).
- 6th October 1999: Nicola fixed a few graphics problems in Crazy Climber 2.
- 5th October 1999: Takahiro Nogi sent in driver for Crazy Climber 2.