- Game doesn't start correctly. Tafoid (ID 03174)
- 0.128u1: Replaced I8051 CPU1 with I80C32 (Cardline still broken, we need the exact and complete CPU name).
- 0.109u4: wolf676 fixed lamps in cardline driver.
- 0.109u3: wolf676 updated cardline driver lamps and layout: Converted hardcoded fake lamps to new artwork system. Added button lamps card1-5, collect, bet and start. Added simple button lamps artwork "cardline.lay". Re-ordered buttons and added "collect" button. Changed visible area to 512x256.
- 0.106u4: Tomasz Slanina fixed Card Line - Game now playable. Added OKI6295 (8000 Hz) stereo sound. Changed input to 10x buttons only. Changed visible area to 512x280.
- 4th June 2006: Tomasz Slanina - Many fixes to the Card Line driver. Added sound, fixed gfx issues. Controls are partially mapped, but game is not playable - have no idea about game rules (it's NOT a poker game) - can't test it. Update: Game is playable (rules are simple).
- 0.103: Tomasz Slanina added Card Line (Veltmeijer 199?).
- 3rd November 2005: Tomasz Slanina - Dumped the Card Line palette prom.
- 28th October 2005: Tomasz Slanina - New board Card Line (Veltmeijer) arrived. Weird PCB with Intel 80c32 as main CPU. I need help with identifying the IC B2072 9629 (probably some kind of I/O chip). Update: Get Card Line running, greetings to MadMarko (from Hannover, Germany) who sent me the PCB.