You play a diver who is trying to get a treasure. Hold Fire and push in the direction you want to shoot, but you will be unable to move while doing this. Shoot the sea animals and the other player. Try to get the treasure at the bottom and return it to the boat at the top without getting attacked by sea creatures -- all before your air runs out.
- 0.137u2: Stephane Humbert fixed dipswitches and inputs (after verification of the Z80 code) in Calipso.
- 0.125u5: Couriersud moved Calipso to the Galaxian driver. Added Discrete sound. Changed visible area to 224x768 and palettesize to 32 colors.
- 0.53: Changed palettesize from 100 to 99 colors.
- 0.34b1: Brad Oliver added Calipso (Stern 1982 (Tago license)).
- 9th July 1998: Dumped Calipso.