Screenshots de Cachat (Japan)
Les clones de Cachat (Japan)
Tips sur Cachat (Japan)
If you want the blocks at the same slow speed make sure to create a few larger chains, instead of making smaller chains which increases the the speed of boxes falling down.
Cachat (Japan) et M.A.M.E.
0.36b4 [Olivier Galibert]
- Clone tubeit: The guy dancing on the left side of the screen after the 10th level is totally messed up. Abbe (ID 00969)
- 0.143u3: Changed 'Unknown' to 'Unused' dipswitches.
- 0.136: Tafoid changed YM2203 clock speed to 3332640 Hz.
- 0.126u3: Fabio Priuli fixed upsidedown screen in Cachat and clone Tube-It.
- 0.122u2: Changed Z80 CPU1 clock speed to 6665280 Hz and YM2203 to 3330000 MHz.
- 0.106u12: MASH added pld ($0 - pal20l8b-c63-01.14) to Cachat and clone Tube-It.
- 15th May 2001: Guru - Purchased Tube It from a PCB shop in Japan with the help of Team Japump in February.
- 0.37b14: Added clone Tube-It.
- 0.37b6: Changed Z80 CPU clock speed to 6MHz.
- 0.37b3: Added dipswitches 'Flip Screen', 'Demo Sounds' and 'Difficulty'.
- 0.36b4: Olivier Galibert added Cachat (Japan) (Taito 1993).
- 26th August 1999: Olivier Galibert sent in a Taito system L driver with support for American Horseshoes, Cachat, Champion Wrestler, Fighting Hawk, Palamedes, Plotting, Puzznic and Raimais. None of them have sound though, and some have graphic bugs.
Romset: 641 kb / 6 files / 156.8 zip