- burnforc, burnfrc: Flickering/misplaced graphics in Service Mode. Tafoid (ID 01862)
- 0.145u1: Phil Bennett fixed titlescreen in Burning Force (The titlescreen should include a zooming "Burning Force" and some small sprites scrolling by).
- 0.133u1: hap properly added support for Namco System 2 multiple posirq anyway, this fixes Burning Force 'hiccup' glitches when scrolling left/right. Renamed (burnfrco) to (burnforco).
- 0.132u5: hap fixed Burning Force powerup item is always "L" in MAME.
- 0.104u2: Team Japump added clone Burning Force (Japan old version). Changed parent description to 'Burning Force (Japan new version)'. Fixed rom names.
- 23rd June 2003: Phil Stroffolino fixed another graphics glitch in the Namco System 2 driver that caused extra garbage lines in some sprites in Burning Force and Valkyrie no Densetsu.
- 21st January 2003: Acho A. Tang fixed the misaligned graphics in Burning Force.
- 26th February 2002: Jeremy Witt submitted a patch for Burning Force ground plane offset bug.
- 0.36b11: Replaced cpu4 rom ($8000) with a new dump.
- 0.36b8: Keith Wilkins added Burning Force (Japan) (Namco 1989).
- 12th October 1999: Keith Wilkins sent in another Namco System 2 update with controls working in most games, and also fixed a lot of the graphics bugs. The playable games are now Assault, Ordyne, Mirai Ninja, Phelios, Valkyrie No Densetsu, Finest Hour, Burning Force, Marvel Land, Dragon Saber and Cosmo Gang the Video.
- 0.36b6: Added Burning Force (Testdriver).