Three basic dart games in one: 'High Score', '301', and 'Round the Clock'. The player rolls the trackball to move the player's arm, rolls forward and then presses the fire button to release the dart. Players take turns as in a standard dart game. Winning a free game by getting a good score is possible.
- Photos of the game running. Reip (ID 04197)
- 0.146u5: Replaced SN76496 sound with SN76496_NEW.
- 0.146u1: Mariusz Wojcieszek and Paul Swan added clone Bulls Eye Darts (Galaxian conversion).
- 0.122u8: Zsolt Vasvari removed colortables from Bulls Eye Darts and a number of other drivers, as part of a larger move to phase out old-style colortables. Changed palettesize to 260 colors.
- 0.79u1: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added Bulls Eye Darts (Shinkai 1985 (Magic Eletronics Inc. licence)).
- 7th February 2004: Pierpaolo Prazzoli added Bulls Eye Darts to the Centipede driver, but colors are not perfect in it.