Use your gun to shoot fish, crabs and other sea creatures at the bottom of the ocean. This is a sequel to "Golly! Ghost!" that is themed around sunken treasure. It cleverly projects several scenes of video animation onto a real 3-D diorama backdrop.
- 0.137u2: David Haywood hooked up default NVRAM for Bubble Trouble.
- 0.133: hap fixed gun and crosshair positioning in Bubble Trouble. Changed game from flag GAME_NOT_WORKING to GAME_IMPERFECT_GRAPHICS (missing external artwork).
- 0.131u1: Added missing gfx1 rom ($100000).
- 0.130u1: Changed description to 'Bubble Trouble (Japan)'.
- 0.112u1: Canim fixed Bubble Trouble crosshairs.
- 0.99u2: David Haywood added Bubble Trouble (Namco 1992).
- 17th December 2004: Dumping Project - Arzeno Fabrice came through with a dump of the Most Wanted Namco System 2 game 'Bubble Trouble'. The thing is, this is a sequel of 'Golly Ghost', so we'll probably need high-res photos of the backdrop to really support this game in MAME.