Screenshots de Battletoads
Si vous avez aimé Battletoads
Vous aimerez peut-être :
- Aladdin (bootleg of Japanese Megadrive version)
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars (set 2, unprotected)
- Asterix (ver EAD)
- Bonze Adventure (World, Newer)
- Caveman Ninja (World ver 4)
- Charlie Ninja
- Dynamite Dux (set 2, FD1094 317-0096)
- Fantasy Land (set 1)
- Flicky (128k Version, System 2, 315-5051)
- Hammerin' Harry (World)
- Hard Head
- Hard Head 2 (v2.0)
- J. J. Squawkers
- Keith Courage In Alpha Zones
- Legend of Hero Tonma
- Liquid Kids (World)
- Magical Cat Adventure
- Marvel Land (US)
- Mega Twins (World 900619)
- Nemo (World 901130)
- Ninja Clowns (08/27/91)
- Pac-Land (United Amusements PC Engine)
- Psychic 5 (set 1)
- Psycho Soldier (US)
- PuLiRuLa (World)
- Red Robin
- Road Runner (rev 2)
- Son Son
- Spin Master / Miracle Adventure
- Super Mario World (Nintendo Super System)
- Super Trio
- The Simpsons (4 Players World, set 1)
- Toki (World, set 1)
- Top Hunter - Roddy & Cathy (NGM-046)
- Tricky Doc (set 1)
- Vs. The Goonies (set E)
- Wardner (World)
- Willow (USA)
- Wonder Boy (set 1, 315-5177)
- Wonder Boy III - Monster Lair (set 5, World, System 16B, 8751 317-0098)
- Wonder Boy in Monster Land (Japan New Ver., MC-8123, 317-0043)
Battletoads et M.A.M.E.
0.57 [Aaron Giles]
- Graphics oddity on level 2 boss. Stefan Lindberg (ID 02816)
- Some graphic bugs. Comparison with PCB. Stefan Lindberg (ID 00180)
- 0.147u2: hap changed description to 'Battletoads'.
- 0.145u7: Aaron Giles fixed Battle Toads crashed after OK (m_vram_fg regression).
- 0.143u1: Miodrag Milanovic fixed missing or corrupt sound in drivers using the BSMT2000 sound.
- 0.141u1: Replaced BSMT2000 HLE emulator with emulation of the original TMS32015 [Dr. Decapitator, Andrew Gardner, Quench, Guru, Ernesto Corvi, Peter Grounds, Lord Nightmare, Aaron Giles]. Added TMS32015 (24MHz) CPU3 and bsmt2000.bin rom.
- 0.139u2: Phil Bennett fixed reload of state cause major graphic corruption in Battle Toads.
- 11th June 2008: Guru - Battle Toads (Rare 1994) arrived a few days ago, thanks to gplee.
- 0.124: Zsolt Vasvari fixed assertion in Battle Toads.
- 0.123u6: Fixed debug assertion in Battle Toads.
- 0.123u2: Kevin Eshbach added DIP locations to Battle Toads. Added plds (GAL20V8A-15LP - U10, U11, U57, U58, U90 and U144). Fixed rom names.
- 0.122u6: Changed TMS34020 CPU1 clock speed to 32MHz.
- 0.122u4: Aaron Giles corrected Battle Toads clocks according XTALs on the PCB. Fixed color of text writing at the end of the game and wavey effect bug. Changed TMS34020 CPU1 clock speed to 8MHz and Z80 CPU2 to 6MHz.
- 0.122u3: Aaron Giles added save state support fixed gfx priority in Battle Toads.
- 0.114u1: Changed VSync to 60.797665 Hz.
- 0.113: Aaron Giles rewrote the BSMT2000 to be more accurate. Various modes are now software selected at startup based on the register value at reset time. Changed all existing drivers so they properly hooked up the reset line on the chip in order to make this control work. Also added correct BSMT2000 ADPCM output.
- 17th January 2003: Aaron Giles abstracted the TLC34076 palette chip emulation used by Art & Magic, Battletoads and a few other drivers.
- 3rd January 2003: Aaron Giles sent in another update that gets the 34010-based games working again after yesterday's changes, and he fixed BattleToads and Hard Drivin' to compute the VBLANK duration appropriately.
- 0.57: Aaron Giles added Battle Toads (Rare 1994). BSMT2000 sound emulator [Aaron Giles].
- 28th November 2001: Aaron Giles sent in a driver for Battletoads.
Romset: 10275 kb / 10 files / 3.92 zip