Screenshots de Battle Shark (World)
Les clones de Battle Shark (World)
Si vous avez aimé Battle Shark (World)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Battle Shark (World) et M.A.M.E.
0.53 [David Graves]
0.37b11 [David Graves]
- 0.143u9: Added Battle Shark (World). ShouTime added clone Battle Shark (Japan, Joystick). Renamed (bshark) to (bsharku).
- 0.131: Derrick Renaud fixed analog stick input is broken since 0.112u4 in Battle Shark.
- 0.125u9: Fixed rom names. Added dipswitches 'Adjust Stick H (VARIABLE REGISTER)' and 'Adjust Stick V (VARIABLE REGISTER)'. Changed 'Unknown' to 'Unused' dipswitches.
- 0.124u2: Added 4x Volume Filters.
- 0.62: Added dipswitches 'Coinage', 'Price to Continue' and 'Speed of Sight'.
- 22nd September 2002: Brian Troha corrected the dipswitch settings in Battle Shark.
- 0.53: David Graves added Battle Shark (US) (Taito 1989) and clone (Japan).
- 0.37b11: David Graves added Battle Shark (US) (Testdriver) and clone (Japan). Known issues: No road, only used on some levels.
- It is the third world war. Extremely brutal fighting has been taking place on land, and now the battlefield is expanding into the oceans. But the peace negotiations are an enemy trap! They are building an underwater fortress at the bottom of the sea! Let's get to work Battle Shark !!
* FB Alpha
Romset: 5699 kb / 22 files / 2.16 zip