Screenshots de Burnin' Rubber
Les clones de Burnin' Rubber
Si vous avez aimé Burnin' Rubber
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Scoring de Burnin' Rubber
Destroying a car : 200, 300 or 500 points, depending on car.
End of stage bonus : 200 + 100 points/level x number of cars destroyed.
Special Bonus : 50000 points for destroying no cars.
Tips sur Burnin' Rubber
* Bonus Points : if you make it through an entire board without smashing any cars, you'll get a 50000 point bonus.
* You can jump off the edge of the screen and land on the other side. Use this tactic to escape from a tight spot, but only when the track is widest.
* Try not to get caught between three cars, as when you bump one into a wall, chances are the impact will bounce you back into the wall.
Burnin' Rubber et M.A.M.E.
0.35 [Kevin Brisley]
0.30 [Kevin Brisley]
- In test mode, press 5 to advance through the various tests. Burnin' Rubber and Car Action: The service ROM is missing for this one so service mode doesn't work.
- 6th September 2010: Mr. Do - Bump 'n' Jump bezel is done, thanks to Kiltron. This was one of my favorite games to play at Eddie's Liquor, back when I was twelve.
- 0.138: Machone fixed incorrect screen resolution for Burnin' Rubber and clones Bump 'n' Jump and Car Action to 240x256.
- 0.129u5: Couriersud fixed low pass filtering on engine and explosion sounds in Burnin' Rubber.
- 0.126u2: Fabio Priuli added DIP locations to clone Bump 'n' Jump.
- 0.112u1: Canim fixed visible area to 240x256 in Bump 'n' Jump according to the arcade picture.
- 26th August 2006: Mr. Do - Added Burning Rubber bezel from MAME.net and Mean Arena. Some of these decent stuff are so-so; some are REALLY good.
- 0.106u3: Added plds ($0, 30 - pal10l8.10k, pal16r4a.2d) to clone Car Action.
- 0.105u3: Added missing proms ($0, 20 - palette, RAS/CAS logic) to clone Car Action.
- 20th April 2006: f205v dumped 2x plds from Car Action.
- 25th December 1999: Zsolt Vasvari fixed clone Bump'n'Jump priority problems.
- 0.35: Changed 'Burnin' Rubber' to parent set.
- 0.33b7: Known issues: The continue clock counts too fast.
- 0.33b1: Changed description to 'Bump 'n' Jump'.
- 0.31: Ivan Mackintosh added clone Car Action (bootleg 1983).
- 0.30: Kevin Brisley added Bump 'n Jump (Data East 1982) and Burnin' Rubber. Known issues: The continue timer runs too fast, this is related to the VBlank input bit timing.
- 1st December 1997: Dumped Burnin' Rubber.
LEVELS: 5 (endless)
Romset: 52 kb / 8 files / 22.1 zip