Screenshots de Warriors of Fate (World 921031)
Les clones de Warriors of Fate (World 921031)
Si vous avez aimé Warriors of Fate (World 921031)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Warriors of Fate (World 921031) et M.A.M.E.
0.35b3 [Russell Nash]
- 0.145: Angelo Salese added clone Warriors of Fate ('sgyxz' bootleg), not working.
- 0.144u4: Brian Troha) fixed Warriors of Fate shows a black screen.
- 0.144u3: boredstu added Warriors of Fate (World 921031). Renamed (wof) to (wofr1). Team CPS-1 fixed wofch to use proper EPROM TK2(CH)_07.9A since the previous dump was found to be bad. Kold666 fixed wof, wofa, wofj and wofch ROMs labels and locations, added Q-Sound PALs and PCB infos.
- 0.144u2: Kold666 dumped and added Q-Sound PALs (3 of 4) to clone Warriors of Fate (USA 921031).
- 0.139u1: Renamed (wofhfb) to (wofhfh).
- 0.139: Changed description of clones 'Sangokushi II: Huo Fenghuang (Chinese bootleg)' to 'Huo Feng Huang (Chinese bootleg of Sangokushi II)' and 'Tenchi wo Kurau II - Sekiheki no Tatakai (Japan 921031)' to 'Tenchi wo Kurau II: Sekiheki no Tatakai (Japan 921031)'. Renamed (wofhfh) to (wofhfb).
- 0.127: Added B-board PLDs (bprg1.11d, iob1.12d and tk263b.1a) and C-boards PLD (ioc1.ic7). Replaced A-board PLDs (prg1 and sou1) with (prg2).
- 0.126u5: Added A-board PLDs (buf1, ioa1, prg1, rom1 and sou1).
- 0.126u3: Stephane Humbert fixed P3 inputs aren't working in clone (Chinese bootleg).
- 0.126: David Haywood added clone 'Sangokushi II: Huo Fenghuang (Chinese bootleg)' from MAME32plus.
- 0.94u1: Aaron Giles fixed '3 speaker problem' with Qsound. Removed 3rd sound channel.
- 0.93u1: Replaced YM2151 sound with Q-Sound (4MHz).
- 0.93: Replaced QSound with YM2151 (3579580 Hz).
- 0.63: Changed description to 'Warriors of Fate (World 921002)' and clones '(US)' to '(US 921031)', 'Sangokushi II (Asia)' to (Asia 921005)' and 'Tenchi wo Kurau II - Sekiheki no Tatakai (Japan)' to '(Japan 921031)'.
- 0.37b8: Added clone Warriors of Fate (US).
- 0.37b4: Paul Leaman added clone Sangokushi II (Asia).
- 5th June 2000: Paul Leaman added clone romsets of Pang!3 and Warriors of Fate to the CPS-1 driver.
- 0.36b12: Changed Z80 CPU2 clock speed to 6MHz.
- 0.36b11: Replaced Custom sound with QSound (4MHz). Added 3rd player.
- 0.35: Added Custom sound. Changed description of clone 'Tenchi o Kurau 2 (Japan)' to 'Tenchi wo Kurau II - Sekiheki no Tatakai (Japan)'.
- 0.35RC1: Added 'Freeze' dipswitch.
- 0.35b4: Added Z80 (4MHz) CPU2.
- 0.35b3: Russell Nash added Warriors of Fate (World) (Capcom 1992) and clone Tenchi o Kurau 2 (Japan).
- 13th February 1999: More progress on the CPS1 driver. Some of the later CPS1 games utilizing the Q-sound system are now working (such as Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, Punisher and Warriors of Fate), and a few minor bugs have been fixed. No sound though, because the Q-sound roms are encrypted. Information about 'Kabuki' encryption system is very welcome.
- 12th February 1999: Russell Nash has added these CPS1 games: Cadillacs & Dinosaurs, Warriors of Fate and Muscle Bomber Duo.
- 12th November 1997: CaBBe dumped Warriors of Fate (World 921002).
- Shang-Lo: A country ruled by murder and violence under the iron fist of the dark lord Akkila-Orkhan. Having driven his own country into ruin and despair, Akkila-Orkhan now casts his covetous eyes on his neighboring countries. As his conquering shadow spread, one man rose up against this black tide. His name was Kuan-Ti, and with the aid of the five greatest warriors and the one wisest mind in his realm, Kuan-Ti would fight to defend his people and lands. The battle begins...
* FB Alpha
Romset: 7299 kb / 26 files / 3.61 zip