Screenshots de Wardner (World)
Vidéos de Wardner (World)
Les clones de Wardner (World)
Si vous avez aimé Wardner (World)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
- Aladdin (bootleg of Japanese Megadrive version)
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars (set 2, unprotected)
- Asterix (ver EAD)
- Bonze Adventure (World, Newer)
- Caveman Ninja (World ver 4)
- Charlie Ninja
- Dynamite Dux (set 2, FD1094 317-0096)
- Fantasy Land (set 1)
- Flicky (128k Version, System 2, 315-5051)
- Hammerin' Harry (World)
- Hard Head
- Hard Head 2 (v2.0)
- J. J. Squawkers
- Keith Courage In Alpha Zones
- Legend of Hero Tonma
- Liquid Kids (World)
- Magical Cat Adventure
- Marvel Land (US)
- Mega Twins (World 900619)
- Nemo (World 901130)
- Ninja Clowns (08/27/91)
- Pac-Land (United Amusements PC Engine)
- Psychic 5 (set 1)
- Psycho Soldier (US)
- PuLiRuLa (World)
- Red Robin
- Road Runner (rev 2)
- Son Son
- Spin Master / Miracle Adventure
- Super Mario World (Nintendo Super System)
- Super Trio
- The Simpsons (4 Players World, set 1)
- Toki (World, set 1)
- Top Hunter - Roddy & Cathy (NGM-046)
- Tricky Doc (set 1)
- Vs. The Goonies (set E)
- Willow (USA)
- Wonder Boy (set 1, 315-5177)
- Wonder Boy III - Monster Lair (set 5, World, System 16B, 8751 317-0098)
- Wonder Boy in Monster Land (Japan New Ver., MC-8123, 317-0043)
Tips sur Wardner (World)
This trick will allow players to get the cape on the first level without the risk of losing a life. Stand next to the hole where the cape is, then hold DOWN and slowly tap the joystick to the RIGHT. If done correctly, Pyros should slowly inch his way underneath the two platforms and can then grab the cape without any problem.
Wardner (World) et M.A.M.E.
- To enter the "test mode", press START1 when the grid is displayed.
- Press F1 (initially P1 button 3) on startup to skip some video RAM tests.
- 0.147: Small formating change, so I can automate things easier [Miodrag Milanovic].
- 0.146u4: By manually handling the memory mapping, performance is greatly improved in Wardner driver compared to modern memory system defaults. Modern system is left in code as a #define to use if/when banking performance is improved. This fixed slowdown due to memory mapping changes in MAME 0.139u2 [David Haywood]. Cleanup [hap].
- 0.146: Aaron Giles fixed Wardner crash after OK.
- 0.144: Alex Jackson and Kanikani added DIP locations and missing inputs to Wardner. Added 'Test Switch' dipswitch.
- 0.141u2: Alex Jackson added MCFG_SCREEN_RAW_PARAMS to Wardner, correcting their refresh rates. Changed VSync to 54.877858 Hz.
- 0.137u1: Updates to Wardner driver [Quench]: Added 6845 CRTC interface. Corrected some clock speeds. Changed Z80 CPU1 and YM3812 clock speeds to 3.5MHz and VSync to 54Hz.
- 0.136u4: Stephane Humbert fixed dipswitches and inputs in Wardner and clones (after verification of the Z80 code)
- 0.128u6: Added save states support to Wardner.
- 0.122u6: Changed TMS32010 CPU3 clock speed to 14MHz.
- 0.105u4: Aaron Giles fixed Wardner ram/rom bankswitching.
- 0.105u2: Changed region user1 to cpu3. Fixed cpu3 rom loading.
- 0.80: Quench converted Wardner to tilemaps, corrected savestate setup, little cleanups to the machine code and adjustments for TMS32010 internal data map. Changed TMS32010 clock speed to 3.5MHz.
- 2nd March 2004: Quench added internal data memory map to the TMS32010 CPU core and fixed overflow in the ADDH instruction, and adjusted the Twin Cobra / Wardner, Toaplan1 and Hard Drivin' drivers accordingly.
- 0.67: Changed description of clone 'Wardna no Mori (Japan)' to 'Wardner no Mori (Japan)'.
- 0.62: Changed TMS32010 CPU3 clock speed to 14MHz.
- 0.37b9: Changed cpu3 roms to user1.
- 0.37b6: Fixed cpu1/3 rom loading.
- 18th July 2000: Quench fixed Wardner to work with recent install_mem_handler changes.
- 0.36RC1: Changed description of clone 'Wardner no Mori (Japan)' to 'Wardna no Mori (Japan)'. Added 4th button.
- 0.36b11: Added 8x user1 roms (Co-Processor TMS320C10 MCU code) and proms ($0, 100, 200, 220, 240 - sprite control).
- 1st December 1999: Quench added new MCU roms to Wardner.
- 4th July 1999: Quench did some Wardner fixes.
- 0.35RC2: Quench added Wardner (World) (Toaplan / Taito 1987) and clones Wardner no Mori (Japan) and Pyros (US).
- 18th June 1999: Quench sent in a driver for Wardner.
Romset: 791 kb / 33 files / 294.4 zip