Screenshots de Boulder Dash / Boulder Dash Part 2 (World)
Les clones de Boulder Dash / Boulder Dash Part 2 (World)
Si vous avez aimé Boulder Dash / Boulder Dash Part 2 (World)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Tips sur Boulder Dash / Boulder Dash Part 2 (World)
* Escape Trick : There is an escape mode that allows you to go through the stones and any moving walls. To activate it, press the A and B buttons at the same time while moving. There is a cost involved, though - it deducts 20 seconds for each stone or wall passed through.
* Boulder Dash Part 2 : There is a way to access Boulder Dash Part 2 from the attract mode (Part 2 has the same levels, but increased difficulty). To access it, press the following key sequence while the player list is onscreen : A+Up, A+Down, Left, Right.
Boulder Dash / Boulder Dash Part 2 (World) et M.A.M.E.
0.35b5 [Bryan McPhail]
- First tilemap is offset by 1 pixel. Haze (ID 04403)
- Fadeout/Fadein on screen is slightly off. Sam Miller (ID 01214)
- 0.142u1: Angelo Salese added screen raw params and irq ack to the dec0 driver, improving fade in/out effects for Boulder Dash.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (bouldshj) to (bouldashj).
- 0.122u5: Corrado Tomaselli verified/corrected frequencies and OKI6295 pin 7 in Boulder Dash. Changed 68000 CPU1 clock speed to 10MHz, HuC6280 CPU2 to 2MHz and OKI6295 to 1MHz.
- 21st April 2006: Roberto Fresca - Removed the default dec0 coinage (wrong) for Boulder Dash, figured out the real one and rewrote the complete coinage from the scratch. Fixed 'Difficulty' dipswitches. Removed 'Unused' (DSW0 0x10) and the former 'Demo Sounds' dipswitch (DSW0 0x20). Both are in fact part of the new coinage. Changed 'Game' dipswitch title to "Game Change Mode" (according to technical sources). Added 'Demo Sounds' dipswitch (DSW1 0x80).
- 0.95u4: Fixed rom names.
- 0.53: Added clone Boulder Dash / Boulder Dash Part 2 (Japan). Added priority prom ($0 - not used).
- 27th May 2001: David Haywood fixed Boulder Dash from crashing.
- 0.36b5: Changed description to 'Boulder Dash / Boulder Dash Part 2 (World)'. Changed HuC6280 clock speed to 3MHz.
- 0.35b13: Changed description to 'Boulder Dash / Boulder Dash Part 2'.
- 0.35b5: Bryan McPhail added 'Boulderdash / Boulderdash Part 2' (Data East 1990).
- 1st March 1999: Bryan McPhail has sent in his dec0 driver, with Boulder Dash support added and Sly Spy and Midnight Resistance now have full sound and music. All this was possible to do because he also added support for the Hu6280 CPU into MAME.
* FB Alpha
Romset: 1281 kb / 19 files / 494.4 zip