Screenshots de Viper Phase 1 (World, New Version)
Vidéos de Viper Phase 1 (World, New Version)
Les clones de Viper Phase 1 (World, New Version)
Si vous avez aimé Viper Phase 1 (World, New Version)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Viper Phase 1 (World, New Version) et M.A.M.E.
0.107u2 [Corrado Tomaselli]
0.81 [Ville Linde]
- Title Screen SFX and item collection SFX are incorrect. retrorepair (ID 04533)
- 0.143u7: Arzeno Fabrice added clome 'Viper Phase 1 (USA, New Version, set 2)'. Changed description of clone '(USA, New Version)' to 'Viper Phase 1 (USA, New Version, set 1)'.
- 0.136u3: Minor information update for Viper 1 games in Seibu SPIs driver [Brian Troha]. Changed description of clone 'Viper Phase 1 (USA)' to 'Viper Phase 1 (USA, New Version)'.
- 0.136u2: Keven Eshbach and Dumping Union added clone Viper Phase 1 (USA). Changed description of clone 'Viper Phase 1 (Hong Kong, Metrotainment license)' to 'Viper Phase 1 (Hong Kong)'. Renamed (viprp1o) to (viprp1oj).
- 23rd January 2010: Smitdogg - Kevin Eshbach dumped Viper Phase 1 USA.
- 26th July 2008: Mr. Do - Funny story. Tormod sent me a BUNCH of instruction cards a long time ago. You've probably been seeing them added in every so often. Well, around July of last year, I had completed a whole bunch of them, but then had a computer crash, and they ended up on the "spare" hard drive by mistake. I found them again going through a cleanup. So thanks to Tormod, this week we have Viper Phase 1.
- 0.115: Corrado Tomaselli added clone Viper Phase 1 (Hong Kong, Metrotainment license).
- 5th May 2007: Corrado Tomaselli dumped Viper Phase 1 (Hong Kong, Metrotainment license).
- 0.107u2: Corrado Tomaselli added Viper Phase 1 (World, New Version). Renamed (viprp1) to (viprp1j).
- 21st August 2006: Corrado Tomaselli dumped Viper Phase 1 (World, New Version).
- 0.93u2: Added clones Viper Phase 1 (Germany) and (Switzerland, New Version). Changed parent description to 'Viper Phase 1 (Japan, New Version)' and clone 'Viper Phase 1' to 'Viper Phase 1 (Japan)'. Renamed (viperp1) to (viprp1) and (viperp1o) to (viprp1o).
- 0.93: Nicola Salmoria decrypted the graphics in all SPI games. Viper Phase 1 is now playable.
- 0.81u8: Ville Linde fixed the "old" video hardware of Viper Phase 1 (does have 3 layers after all, but no rowscroll).
- 25th April 2004: Ville Linde fixed a few graphics problems in Viper Phase 1 and fixed a bug in the REP opcode so that it doesn't break the SPI games.
- 0.81u6: Ville Linde completely rewrote i386 REP/REPNE prefix handling. Fixes the following: Battle Balls attract mode runs correctly now, balls no longer all the same color in-game in Battle Balls, E-Jan now coins up and Viper Phase 1 is now playable (with encrypted gfx).
- 11th April 2004: Ville Linde improved the tilemap emulation further in the Seibu SPI driver, added support for alternate video hardware in Viper Phase 1.
- 0.81u4: Ville Linde updated the i386 core and the SPI driver. Viper Phase starts to boot now, but doesn't get very far. R. Belmont hooked up the Z80 bankswitching, so sound started playing in some games (notably Raiden Fighters).
- 0.81: Added Viper Phase 1 (New Version) (Seibu Kaihatsu 1995) and clone Viper Phase 1. I386 CPU core [Ville Linde].
Romset: 20160 kb / 14 files / 8.45 zip