Screenshots de Battle of the Solar System (rev. 1.1a 7/23/92)
Les clones de Battle of the Solar System (rev. 1.1a 7/23/92)
Si vous avez aimé Battle of the Solar System (rev. 1.1a 7/23/92)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Battle of the Solar System (rev. 1.1a 7/23/92) et M.A.M.E.
0.146u4 [Blib, Smitdogg, The Dumping Union]
0.79u2 [David Haywood]
- botssa: You have to calibrate the throttle input in the SERVICE MODE (F2 + F3) under 'PLAYER CONTROL TEST' to avoid "System Error #20" when you start a game.
- 0.146u4: hap swapped botss sets parent-clone relation. Changed clone 'Battle of the Solar System (rev. 1.1a 7/23/92)' to parent. Renamed (botss) to (botss11) and (botssa) to (botss).
- 0.138u1: Phil Bennett and Smitdogg added PLD dumps to clone Battle of the Solar System (rev. 1.1a 7/23/92).
- 0.137u4: Blib, Smitdogg and The Dumping Union added clone Battle of the Solar System (rev. 1.1a 7/23/92). Changed parent description to 'Battle of the Solar System (rev. 1.1 3/24/92)'.
- 20th April 2010: Smitdogg - We got newer revision (1.1a 7/23/92) of Battle of the Solar System.
- 0.136u2: Phil Bennett fixed Battle of the Solar System - Game now playable. Added Am29000 (16MHz) CPU3 and 2x Microprose Custom sound.
- 16th Janary 2010: Phil Bennett - I finally wrote the Am29000 CPU core needed by F-15 Strike Eagle, Battle of the Solar System and Tank Battle. Emulation of the math unit and 3D hardware soon followed. The 3D performance of the system is a step above Hard Drivin' and co given that the 3D pipeline is implemented mostly in hardware. The average framerate is ~30fps as opposed to 15. Worth mentioning is the extra sound hardware that is used to generate LOUD explosions. It's like something from an analog synthesiser - there's two channels of white with pink noise passed through an SSM2047 VCF. I've included a slightly fudged but reasonable sounding simulation of it. F-15 and BOTSS play ok but they're shameless quarter suckers, regularly pestering the player to pump in more credits to buy weapons, repairs, fuel etc. Tank Battle (aka Super Tank Attack and Tank 3D) is a prototype game. It supports two players via split-screen. I can't find a way to disable the split-screen for single player though.
- 0.129u2: Changed 68000 CPU1 clock speed to 16MHz and I8051 CPU3 to 11059200 Hz. Removed 2x DAC sound. Changed palettesize to 4096 colors. Added 4x buttons. Fixed rom loading.
- 0.92: Philip J. Bennett improved the Microprose 3D driver. Games not playable, but still a big improvement over the skeleton driver. Changed description to 'Battle of the Solar System (rev. 1.1)'.
- 0.79u2: David Haywood added 'Battle of the Solar System' (Microprose 1992).
Romset: 3372 kb / 35 files / 1.42 zip