Screenshots de Boogie Wings (Euro v1.5, 92.12.07)
Les clones de Boogie Wings (Euro v1.5, 92.12.07)
Si vous avez aimé Boogie Wings (Euro v1.5, 92.12.07)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
Tips sur Boogie Wings (Euro v1.5, 92.12.07)
* Secret Character 'Santa Claus' : on the 'Merry Merry Christmas' stage, pick up the stage boss's head parts with the skyhook and throw it after you have destroyed the boss. Santa Claus will appear on the screen.
Boogie Wings (Euro v1.5, 92.12.07) et M.A.M.E.
0.96 [Bryan McPhail]
0.84 [David Haywood]
- ragtime, boogwing, boogwina: Missing fade effect. Stefan Lindberg (ID 02183)
- ragtime, boogwing, boogwina: Wrong transparencies. Stefan Lindberg (ID 02182)
- [possible] There may be some kind of fullscreen palette effect. Source (ID 02589)
- A shadow effect (used in level 1) is not implemented. Source (ID 02590)
- Known issue and non-bug regarding alpha blend. Source (ID 02591)
- Known issues regarding sprite priority in source. Source (ID 02588)
- 0.145: David Haywood converted Boogie Wings to generic sprite device plus added manual mixing. NOTE: Mix the 2 sprite planes with the already rendered tilemaps. If we implement tilemap blending etc. too we'll probably have to mix those in here as well. This is just a reimplementation of the old priority system used before conversion but to work with the bitmaps. It could probably be simplified / improved greatly, along with the long-standing bugs fixed, with manual mixing you have full control. Apparently priority is based on a PROM, that should be used if possible.
- 0.144u7: Converted Boogie Wings to use generic DECO sprite implementation [David Haywood].
- 0.136u4: Fabio Priuli converted Boogie Wings to use the device-fied video chips and added driver_data class and save states.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (boogwina) to (boogwinga).
- 0.127u3: Stefan Lindberg added clone The Great Ragtime Show (Japan v1.3, 92.11.26).
- 0.126u4: Andrew Gardner merged memory maps in Boogie Wings.
- 0.126u2: Fabio Priuli added DIP locations to Boogie Wings.
- 0.118u2: Aaron Giles fixed DECO16 tilemap drawing, this fixed the broken Data East logo on the attract mode and the background in the Transporter stage.
- 0.101u1: Sonikos balanced the sound in Boogie Wings.
- 0.97u5: Brian Troha fixed dipswitches in Boogie Wings. Added 'Continue Coin' and 'Stage Reset' dipswitches.
- 0.97u1: David Haywood and Namag added clone The Great Ragtime Show (Japan v1.5, 92.12.07).
- 0.96: Bryan McPhail fixed Boogie Wings - Game now playable. Added Boogie Wings (Euro v1.5, 92.12.07) and clone (Asia v1.5, 92.12.07).
- 0.95u6: This game was removed from MAME.
- 23rd April 2005: Bryan McPhail - Diet Gogo is practically finished, but Boogie Wings may take longer as it has alpha-blending and pseudo rotation effects which aren't understood/implemented yet. At a first glance the other game (Double Wing) has additional protection that may be similar to Rohga.
- 0.95u5: Nicola Salmoria figured out decryption of remaining DECO102 games.
- 0.95u4: Nicola Salmoria added preliminary decryption to DECO 102 games. Swapped cpu1 roms ($1, 80000).
- 0.84: David Haywood added Boogie Wings (Data East 1992).
- 22nd April: David Haywood - As you may have read Nicola decrypted the Data East 102 CPU games with the help of the Pocket Gal Deluxe bootleg. I took a brief look at Boogie Wings and as feared it appears to be protected. I see no unmapped reads and it gets no further than this screen. Also I needed to use the GFX roms from Pocket Gal Deluxe for this as the Alphanumeric tiles appear to be missing from the current Boogie Wings set. While the decryption is a huge step in the right direction there is much work still to be done with in order to support these games, keep in mind that several games using Data East's protection are still not emulated even without being encrypted. Update: Any game where you can pick up elephants is worth emulating so I hooked up some sprites in Boogie Wings... Still can't find the missing text tiles tho. 2nd Update: I found the missing GFX in 2 of the unknown roms which I thought were program code. There is still one unknown rom but at least I have a text layer now.
- 10th November 2001: Guru - Finally got around to dumping Boogie Wings.
- 12th September 2001: Guru - Received another PCB, a very rare Data East game called Boogie Wings. I'll dump it soon. Thanks to Pelle for the donation.
* FB Alpha
Romset: 15041 kb / 19 files / 7.77 zip