Screenshots de Bonze Adventure (World, Newer)
Les clones de Bonze Adventure (World, Newer)
Si vous avez aimé Bonze Adventure (World, Newer)
Vous aimerez peut-être :
- Aladdin (bootleg of Japanese Megadrive version)
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars (set 2, unprotected)
- Asterix (ver EAD)
- Caveman Ninja (World ver 4)
- Charlie Ninja
- Dynamite Dux (set 2, FD1094 317-0096)
- Fantasy Land (set 1)
- Flicky (128k Version, System 2, 315-5051)
- Hammerin' Harry (World)
- Hard Head
- Hard Head 2 (v2.0)
- J. J. Squawkers
- Keith Courage In Alpha Zones
- Legend of Hero Tonma
- Liquid Kids (World)
- Magical Cat Adventure
- Marvel Land (US)
- Mega Twins (World 900619)
- Nemo (World 901130)
- Ninja Clowns (08/27/91)
- Pac-Land (United Amusements PC Engine)
- Psychic 5 (set 1)
- Psycho Soldier (US)
- PuLiRuLa (World)
- Red Robin
- Road Runner (rev 2)
- Son Son
- Spin Master / Miracle Adventure
- Super Mario World (Nintendo Super System)
- Super Trio
- The Simpsons (4 Players World, set 1)
- Toki (World, set 1)
- Top Hunter - Roddy & Cathy (NGM-046)
- Tricky Doc (set 1)
- Vs. The Goonies (set E)
- Wardner (World)
- Willow (USA)
- Wonder Boy (set 1, 315-5177)
- Wonder Boy III - Monster Lair (set 5, World, System 16B, 8751 317-0098)
- Wonder Boy in Monster Land (Japan New Ver., MC-8123, 317-0043)
Bonze Adventure (World, Newer) et M.A.M.E.
0.37b16 [Yochizo, Stefan Jokisch]
- From the third level, if you die, the game hangs because the restart level is wrong. Scagazza (ID 00377)
- Go into the secret hole and die in the cave, you restart in a totally black area and you can't do anything. Kold666 (ID 00205)
- bonzeadv, bonzeadvo: bonzeadv comparison. stephh (ID 01057)
- 2nd November 2010: Smitdogg - We got Bonze Adventure so we can decap the C-Chip.
- 17th July 2010: Smitdogg - The C-Chip from Bonze Adventure was bad so we need another one for decapping. If you have one you want to donate, let me know and/or be on the lookout for a PCB for sale.
- 11th July 2010: Dr. Decapitator - Work has started on the C-Chip that Taito used in games such as Bonze Adventure.
- 0.133u1: Renamed (bonzeado) to (bonzeadvo) and (bonzeadu) to (bonzeadvu).
- 26th July 2008: Mr. Do - Guru sent me a bunch of scans of instruction cards he did a while ago. For today, we have JPN version of Bonze Adventure.
- 0.123u3: RansAckeR added DIP locations to Bonze Adventure.
- 12th May 2006: Guru - Bonze Adventure (Taito) arrived from Japan. The game is not specifically needed, but I will dump and document it anyway.
- 0.105u3: Bryan McPhail fixed Bonze Adventure levels 2 & 9.
- 0.105u1: Bryan McPhail added clone Bonze Adventure (World, Older). Accurate C-Chip emulation in Bonze Adventure to fix protection problems (no more missing or made up data, all data extracted from working PCB). Changed parent description to 'Bonze Adventure (World, Newer)'.
- 9th April 2006: Bryan McPhail - Extracted all the C-Chip data from Bonze Adventure, making the game properly playable all the way through (restart points in later levels were wrong and would cause the game to fail).
- 0.57: Improved C-Chip simulation in Bonze Adventure [Stefan Jokisch, Ruben Panossian]. Fixed a garbage line when you lose a life vs. level 3 boss in Bonze Adventure and clones. Changed visible area to 320x224 and fixed rom names.
- 24th November 2001: Stefan Jokisch resubmitted an improvement to the C-Chip emulation for Bonze Adventure.
- 2nd September 2001: Stefan Jokisch improved the C-Chip emulation in Bonze Adventure.
- 0.37b16: Yochizo added Bonze Adventure (World) (Taito 1988) and clones (US) and Jigoku Meguri (Japan). Stefan Jokisch fixed Bonze Adventure player shoot sound.
- 17th April 2001: Stefan Jokisch merged his and Yochizo's drivers for Bonze's Adventure / Jigoku Meguri, improving the C-Chip emulation and making the final levels playable.
- 16th April 2001: Yochizo sent in drivers for Bonze's Adventure / Jigoku Meguri and Exzisus.
- 23rd November 1997: Malcor dumped Bonze Adventure by TAITO.
* FB Alpha
Romset: 2368 kb / 9 files / 801.5 zip