* Extra Features : if you hold Test Button + PL1 Button 1 during boot, you get extra options in the test menu. A level skip, BG test usually etc...
* Play As Ayin : at the character selection screen, highlight the [?] and press Up(X3), Down(X3), Up(X7) and Ayin will appear.
Tengai (World) and M.A.M.E.
0.127u4 [Jet Black, Tormod]
0.62 [Paul Priest]
- 0.143u3: hap fixed bomb sound effect drags on after activating in Tengai and clone.
- 0.133u1: Corrado Tomaselli verified/changed VSync to 59.9 Hz in Tengai.
- 0.127u4: Jet Black and Tormod added clone Tengai (World). Changed 'Tengai / Sengoku Blade: Sengoku Ace Episode II' to clone 'Sengoku Blade: Sengoku Ace Episode II / Tengai'. Renamed (tengai) to (tengaij).
- 0.62: Paul Priest added Tengai / Sengoku Blade: Sengoku Ace Episode II (Psikyo 1996).
- 28th July 2002: Paul Priest fixed the graphics and sprites in Sengoku Blade, which is now fully playable, although without sound.
- 24th July 2002: An anonymous contributor fixed the protection in Sengoku Blade, but there are graphics glitches due to imperfect video hardware emulation.
- 0.37b5: Added Sengoku Blade (Japan) (Testdriver).