- 0.133u1: Renamed (pangpomm) to (pangpomsm).
- 0.122u6: Brian Troha changed description to 'Pang Pom's' and clone to 'Pang Pom's (Mitchell)'.
- 0.82u3: Added uPD7810 (12MHz) CPU2, MSM6295 (9375 Hz) and YM2413 (3579545) stero sound.
- 0.59: Added 'Bonus Life' dipswitch.
- 0.37b12: Added clone Pang Poms (Mitchell).
- 0.37b11: Luca Elia added Pang Poms (Metro 1992).
- 3rd January 2001: Luca Elia sent in a driver for Metro games, including Pang Poms, Sky Alert, Dharma, Last Fortress - Toride and Dai Toride with perfect graphics and colors but no sound, and Bal Cube with bad sprites and wrong colors.