In a distant land, four brave dragonriders must make use of every trick in the book to survive wave after wave of powerful monsters and hulking bosses in this Psikyo shoot'em up masterpiece. Features some truly beautiful graphics & sound, excellent control that features some interesting gameplay mechanics and tons of challenge.
* Maintenance Code :
9-2-2-2-0 Maintenance Mode.
9-2-2-1-0 All Data Erased.
1-2-3-4-5 Reset Scores.
* Each stage 2nd boss has a weak point which is called 'the core' that is exposed for some few seconds. To get the 'Technical Bonus' when the core is revealed you must use the dragon shoot against it killing the boss in one hit. Try not to damage the 2nd boss for too much though, if it gets too damaged it won't reveal the core.
* Dragon Blaze characters:
- Speed: average.
- Shot Attack: average width and power, powerful aimed secondary lances with every button press. NOTE: Extra lances can be fired with faster button inputs.
Dragon Blaze and M.A.M.E.
- 0.136: Added eeprom-dragnblz.bin EEPROM.
- 3rd December 2006: Mr. Do - We have the instruction card for Dragon Blaze [JPN] from Tobias.
- 8th October 2006: Mr. Do - Added Dragon Blaze instruction cards from TheSheep.
- 0.72u2: Added correct 2MB sound1 rom.
- 25th August 2003: David Haywood added the correct sample ROM to Dragon Blaze, fixing the sound.
- 0.63: Added missing gfx1 roms.
- 28th November 2002: Paul Priest added the correct graphics ROMs to Dragon Blaze (but it's still missing sound).
- 0.62: Added Dragon Blaze (Psikyo 2000).
- 3rd November 2002: Guru - Dragon Blaze (Psikyo 2000) arrived from Smitdogg.